DJ Tira, born Mthokozisi Khathi, is a prominent South African DJ, record producer, and Kwaito artist known for his contributions to the popularization of the Gqom music genre. Notably, DJ Tira founded Afrotainment, one of the country’s largest record labels, in 2007, showcasing his remarkable journey and success.
Recently, a video surfaced that left many of DJ Tira’s fans shocked and wondering about the reason behind his apparent anger. In the video, DJ Tira can be seen on stage insulting fans, stating that he doesn’t care about being associated with beer companies or record labels and that he won’t hesitate to point out when someone is in the wrong. This unexpected behavior from DJ Tira, known for his positive and wholesome persona, has left people intrigued and curious about the circumstances leading to his outburst.
The video has sparked widespread interest, with fans and followers eager to understand the context behind DJ Tira’s harsh comments towards fans. Given DJ Tira’s typically affable nature, the incident has left many puzzled and searching for answers.
VACANT JOBS| APPLY NOW: Traffic Officer Learnership Opportunities (X150 Posts) Closing Date: 7th July 2023
- Minimum educational qualification of grade 12 or equivalent.
- Age limit: Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years old.
- Valid code B (Manual Transmission) driving license.
- No criminal record.
- Medical certificate indicating the ability to engage in strenuous exercise.
- Not declared unfit to possess a firearm as per relevant legislation.
- Willingness to work shifts on a 24/7 basis, including weekends and public holidays.
- Candidates will undergo driving and competency tests.
- Proof of South African citizenship (Identity Document).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete the prescribed new Z83 form, which can be obtained here.
- Ensure the form is filled out in full, signed, and dated by the applicant.
- Submit the application along with the following documents:
- Recent updated comprehensive CV.
- Copies of all qualifications.
- Copy of ID document.
- Copy of driver’s license.
- Original medical certificate.
- Failure to include the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- The employer reserves the right not to implement the learnership.
- The successful candidates will be required to sign a learnership contract with the Department.
- Suitable candidates will undergo a personnel suitability check, which includes verification of educational qualifications, citizenship, criminal record, and security vetting.
- Applications received after the closing date, whether posted or hand-submitted, will not be considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates.
- If you have not heard back within 60 days of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
This opportunity provides aspiring traffic officers in Limpopo with a chance to gain valuable experience and contribute to the community’s safety. Good luck to all the applicants!