From actors to businessmen and even a Bishop, Sophie’s love life has been diverse and intriguing. She has proven to be resilient, resembling the Jennifer Lopez of Mzansi, as she continuously gives marriage another chance. Let’s take a closer look at the timeline of Sophie’s most notable relationships.
First on the list is Themba Ndaba, whom Sophie married in 1998. However, Ndaba is not her maiden name; she adopted it after tying the knot with actor Themba Ndaba, who gained fame for his role in the popular telenovela ‘The Queen Mzansi.’ Unfortunately, their marriage came to an end in 2007, leading to their divorce. Despite their separation, they remain connected through their two children.
In December 2011, Sophie married again, this time to a man named Harrington. Their wedding was a lavish affair, filled with stars and held at Summer Place in Johannesburg. However, their happiness was short-lived, as they separated in June 2012. Harrington faced accusations of fraud and leveraging Sophie’s power and fame. Reflecting on their relationship, he admitted that marrying Sophie was a mistake.
In 2018, Sophie found love once again, this time with businessman Max Lichaba, who is nine years younger than her. They exchanged vows in a private ceremony in Italy before having their traditional ceremony in South Africa. Despite warnings from others about marrying Sophie, Max chose to take the plunge. He remains Sophie’s current partner, and their relationship has endured media scrutiny, yet they continue to stand strong together.
Throughout her experiences, Sophie has shown resilience and a willingness to give love another chance, capturing the attention of many and keeping us intrigued by her love life.
GARDENING & CLEANING GENERAL WORKER POSTS (X28 POSTS) AT TRANSNET FREIGHT RAIL CLOSING 18 JULY 2023
Transnet Freight Rail invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their General Worker Posts in Gardening and Cleaning (X28 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 18th July 2023.
Cleaning the TE premises by sweeping the roads, washing any dirt, collecting rubble and litter, cutting the grass and controlling any vegetation that is growing within the premises.
1. Premises Maintenance:
Ensure proper maintenance of the plant premises and ensure all external areas are sound, safe, and tidy aesthetically pleasing and they present a safe environment.
2. Flower Beds and Lawn Care:
Take care of the flower beds and lawn, ensuring that they are watered and kept in a good looking condition.
3. Miscellaneous Tasks:
The General Worker can be assigned any other work around the plant that is safe to perform and within his/her capabilities.
- Road and Yard Cleaning, washing of pavements when required, collection of litter around the premises, grass cutting and vegetation control.
- Watering of flower beds and lawn ensuring that they are free of weed and well taken care of.
- Follow instructions from the Facilities Supervisor to rotate efficiently between the assigned areas where cleaning has to be done.
- Avoid wastage of fuel and consumables. Come up with some savings initiatives to control costs within areas of responsibility.
- Do first line maintenance and repairs on the irrigation system and report faults to the Facilities Supervisor.
- Work in cooperation with the Machinery Operators who must cut the grass using the ride on mowers.
- Conduct all duties in a safe manner and contribute to safety talks and help promote a safety culture within the team.
- Come up with some innovations and cost saving initiatives, e.g., on water usage for irrigation and fuel saving for the machines.
- Always wear the correct protective clothing when performing your duties.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the Facilities Supervisors and Machinery Operators and communicate well to understand any challenges related to your expected deliverables.
- Control leave days and always arrange leave with your Supervisor prior to taking it.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A candidate must be able to read and write.
- No working experience required.
- Experience in Garden Services may add an advantage.
- Safety Mindset
- Performance and Delivery driven.
- Relationship Management (Interpersonal Skills)
How to Apply:
To apply for the General Worker Posts in Gardening and Cleaning, please follow the instructions below.