Unathi Nkayi revealed in a recent interview the reasons behind her fallout with former friend Somizi Mhlongo. Their friendship took a different turn in 2022 when Unathi went through a divorce from Thomas Msengana.
Unathi clarified that she doesn’t hold any hatred towards Somizi, but their friendship ended because he sided with her ex-husband during the divorce.
“Thomas and I got divorced. You [Gareth Cliff] and Randall Abrahams didn’t choose sides and he did. Even when we sat on the judging table and I was professional, he was choosing sides. It was fine for him to go on boy’s trips with Thomas, but we said you don’t cross this line now. He’d come back and speak smack about me on the same reality show, so now you’re showing you’re choosing sides.” she said.
“I don’t hate him, we haven’t fought, we just don’t have a relationship because he chose sides.”
Apply for First National Bank South Africa Student Loans in 2023/2024. See Details and Apply now.
The First National Bank provides comfort for both students and parents by giving Student Loans to fund their education or that of their wards.
- Learnerships in South Africa 2023/2024
- NSFAS Application 2023/2024
- Student Loans in South Africa 2023/2024
First National Bank South Africa Student Loans Benefits
- Personalised interest rate
- Access to loans from R4000 to R80 000 for each year of study
- Only pay interest, fees and charges while the student is studying and start repaying interest, fees, charges and capital on completion of their studies
- Credit life insurance
- You could boost your ebucks reward level
An FNB Student Loan provides funding to cover a range of study-related expenses, including:
- Tuition fees
- Textbooks, other study material and devices
Note: A new application is required each year for study and is subject to a credit and affordability assessment, which determines what you qualify for. It is strongly recommended you keep finance low to avoid the risk of not being able to source finance for the studies.
First National Bank Student Loans Eligibility:
- Over 18 years of age
- Principal debtor must earn R6 000+ per month
- The student must be registered with an SA tertiary institution
First National Bank Student Loans Requirements:
- South African green-bar coded ID or Smart Card ID
- Your most recent payslip
- Proof of residence not older than 3 months
- 3 months bank statements (or 6 months bank statements for self-employed customers)
- Proof of enrolment from the educational institution / Proof of registration
Contact First National Bank South Africa for more Details:
Visit the official FNB Bank site to apply for the loan here: https://www.fnb.co.za/loans/student-loans.html
0861 40 40 40