Teen actor Tsepo Doncabe, well-known for his roles in Uzalo and Shaka Ilembe, faced a setback in his schooling as he was reportedly expelled after missing a month of classes to film Shaka Ilembe.
The 17-year-old actor, in his final year of high school, missed four weeks of school due to his filming commitments. The school, upon his return, decided not to let him back, and the producers of Shaka Ilembe intervened to explain the situation, but he was still unable to continue attending the school.
Despite his passion for acting, Doncabe was advised to prioritize his studies, as this wasn’t the first time his acting pursuits affected his academics. The talented young actor has also secured roles in other TV shows, including Mzansi Wethu’s telenovela, Sibongile and The Dlaminis. In Uzalo, he played the role of Nkazimulo, Nkunzi’s grandson, Sibonelo’s nephew, and Pastor Gwala’s son.
Apply For Internship Opportunities Agri SA
- Assist in conducting research and analysis on agricultural market trends and economic data.
- Support the team in preparing economic reports and presentations.
- Assist in collecting and analyzing data related to agricultural policies and regulations.
- Provide general support to the Agricultural Economist team as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Knowledge of agricultural markets and economic principles.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Closing date: 8 August 2023
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be informed that, if you have not been contacted within 14 days from the closing date of this advertisement, you must accept that your application was unsuccessful.