SAPS National Cold Case Unit Colonel Lambertus Steyn revealed in the Pretoria high court that singer Kelly Khumalo had received phone calls from a number associated with one of the men accused of murdering former Bafana Bafana captain Senzo Meyiwa.
According to Steyn’s testimony, accused number five, Fisokuhle Ntuli, made two calls to Khumalo on 2 August 2014 and 15 October 2014. The tragic incident occurred in October 2014 at the Vosloorus residence of his then-girlfriend, Kelly Khumalo. Currently, five men are facing trial for their alleged involvement in the killing.
To summarize, Colonel Lambertus Steyn from the SAPS National Cold Case Unit revealed that singer Kelly Khumalo received phone calls from a number linked to one of the accused men in the murder case of former Bafana Bafana captain Senzo Meyiwa.
JOBS: Applications Open for the Capitec Bank Bank Teller Opportunities for 2022
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry.
- To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning
- Responsible for providing excellent client service by fulfilling and exceeding the client’s expressed need (Save, Transact, Credit and Insure).
- Accurately and timeously, gather and capture client information for loan approvals and conduct deposit/enquiry transactions.
- Responsible for maintaining skill, knowledge, and competency in order to sell Global One in the interest of the client.
- Presenting and conducting self in accordance with brand expectations.
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Skills / Knowledge
- Basic calculations
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
Skills and Competencies
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
How to Apply
Apply Online Here for the Capitec Bank: Bank Teller Opportunities 2022 >http://careers.capitecbank.co.za/search/?q=&q2=&alertId=&locationsearch=&title=Bank+Better+Champion&department=&location=
Closing Date: Friday 5th August 2022.