Actress Samkelo Ndlovu shared a heart-wrenching letter on Instagram that she wrote to her best friend, Lumko Johnson. Shortly after, Lumko’s family announced her passing. Samkelo expressed her deep sorrow and the pain of knowing she will never see her friend again or hear her infectious laughter. The loss was devastating, and Samkelo struggled to articulate her grief.
Former Rhythm City actress Samkelo Ndlovu is making headlines for the wrong reasons, as she has been accused of defrauding a Bolt taxi driver. The driver claimed that Samkelo pretended to have made a payment but disappeared after reaching her destination.
Samkelo Ndlovu has faced similar accusations in the past, tarnishing her reputation. In 2021, she reportedly deceived a co-worker by not sharing the payment received for a joint performance, leaving the other DJ empty-handed. These incidents have added to her troubled public image.
New job vacancies at Department of Correctional Services [x58 job vacancies]
The Department of Correctional Services is currently hiring and invites applications for several job opportunities. The closing date for applications is 17 July 2023. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Kindly refrain from calling the department for updates, and please note that the Department of Correctional Services reserves the right not to fill any of the advertised posts.
- Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 form, which is the Public Service application form obtainable from any Public Service department. The form must be completed in full.
- Only a comprehensive CV should be attached to your application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents not older than 6 months on or before the day of the interview.
- Please submit a separate and complete application for each post you apply for, stating the correct reference number for each position.
- Faxed and e-mailed applications will not be accepted.
- Candidates must comply with the minimum appointment requirements.
- The requirement for a valid driver’s license is not applicable to applicants with disabilities.
- CVs should reflect the degree of compliance with the advert requirements and responsibilities.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that their application reaches the Department of Correctional Services before 17 July 2023 at 15:45.
Indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form (Z83) and post your complete application to the address below:
NATIONAL HEAD OFFICE:
Department of Correctional Services,
Post Advertisement Section,
Private Bag X136,
Or hand-deliver to:
124 WF Nkomo Street, Poyntons Building,
Cnr WF Nkomo and Sophie De Bruyn Street,
Pretoria, 0001 (Previous: Cnr Church and Schubart Street).
Contact persons: Ms TP Baloyi 012 305 8589 / Ms Khumalo NS 012 307 2174/2089.
- Secretary (x10 posts)
- Consumer Clerk
- Administration Officer: Program Design
- Administration Officer: Research and Evaluation
- Administration Officer: Registration
- Administration Officer: Development
- HR Practitioner: User Assistant: Personnel Controller
- Provisioning Administration Officer: General Stock Procurement
- Administration Officer: National Archives (x2 posts)
- Senior Administration Officer: Development Support
- Senior Administration Officer: Administration Support: Course Administration
- Senior Administration Officer: National Archives
- Senior Administration Officer: User Asset Management Plan
- Senior HR Practitioner: Personnel Controller
- Senior HR Practitioner: Personnel
- Senior State Accountant: Programme Administration
- Senior Provisioning Administration Officer: Professional Services
- Senior HR Practitioner: Discipline Administration
- Senior Administration Officer: Graphic Design
- Senior Administration Officer: Administration
- Assistant Director: Budget Planner: Incarceration and Social Reintegration
- Assistant Director: Policy, Learnership, Basic Training, RPL
- Assistant Director: Induction
- Assistant Director: Environmental Health Services
- Deputy Director: Functional Training
- Deputy Director: Academic Support
- Deputy Director: Budget Control
- Deputy Director: Programme and Services
- Deputy Director: Programme Design and Development
- Deputy Director: Procurement Policy Formulation
- Deputy Director: Logistical Administration Support
- Deputy Director: Logistical Support
- Deputy Director: Tender Management
- Senior Legal Administration Officer (x2 posts)
- Assistant Director: Investigator (x3 posts)
- Assistant Director: Initiator
- Operational Manager: Nursing Grade 1: Non-Communicable Diseases
- Operational Manager: Nursing Grade 1: Communicable Diseases
- Assistant Director: Monitoring and Evaluation
- Assistant Director: Training and Development
- Assistant Director: Administrative Secretary
- Assistant Director: Commodity Management
- Assistant Director: National Personnel Administrator: Controller
- Assistant Director: National Salary Controller
- Assistant Director: Procurement Policy Implementation and Control
- Assistant Director: Financial Directives, Policies and Training