Zimbabwean prophet Mellontik Orasi has come forward to disclose his conversation with the late rapper Riky Rick, shedding light on the circumstances that led to the artist’s tragic decision to end his own life.
Prophet Mellontik Orasi, who had gained recognition for his earlier prediction of rapper AKA’s demise, recounted an interaction he had with Riky Rick before his tragic passing. Mellontik Orasi revealed that he had advised Riky Rick to disassociate himself from the alleged involvement with the Illuminati group, a suggestion the rapper declined. Subsequently, the artist supposedly sought out Mellontik Orasi, driven by desperation.
It was during this encounter that Riky Rick confided that he had been presented with an unsettling ultimatum by the Illuminati: he was informed that he must choose between the lives of his daughter or his wife. Faced with this distressing scenario, Riky Rick took the heart-wrenching decision to end his own life. Evidently, his profound love for his family compelled him to this tragic resolution, leaving behind his wealth and fame.
University of Manitoba Work-Study Program in Canada
University of Manitoba Work-Study Program in Canada for International Students
The University of Manitoba in Canada is offering the Work-Study Program to eligible students with financial needs. This program provides part-time, on-campus employment opportunities for students during the academic year, allowing them to gain valuable work experience and skills related to their field of study.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Manitoba, Canada
Host Institution(s): University of Manitoba, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
University of Manitoba Work-Study Program | Details:
The Work-Study Program is coordinated by the Financial Aid, Awards, and Career Services. The University of Manitoba is committed to diversity and equity and encourages applications from individuals of various backgrounds, including women, racialized communities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and others who can contribute to diverse perspectives.
To be eligible for the University of Manitoba Work-Study Program in Canada, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have proof of a 2023-2024 government student aid package of at least $2,000, Indigenous band sponsorship, Metis Nation post-secondary funding, or disability funding.
- Be registered as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at the University of Manitoba for both Fall 2023 and Winter 2024 terms.
- Maintain a minimum of 60% course load (9 credit hours per term for undergraduate students).
- Have achieved a satisfactory academic standing with a minimum 2.0 institutional grade point average in the previous academic session.
- Reside in Manitoba throughout the Work-Study employment term.
Interested applicants should follow these steps to apply for the University of Manitoba Work-Study Program:
Step 1: Complete the Work-Study intake process.
Step 2: Attend a group orientation session.
Step 3: Apply for Work-Study positions.
All students must reapply for the Work-Study program every year due to financial aid requirements.
- Register or log in to your UMConnect account.
- Navigate to Work-Study > Work-Study Program Application.
- Complete and submit the form for pre-approved Work-Study access.
- After submitting the form, click on the “Accept” button under “Action required by you” to view and apply for job postings.
- Attach documents proving your eligibility, such as financial aid assistance or Indigenous band sponsorship.
Application Deadline: September 12, 2023
For more details and application instructions, please visit the Official Website.