A recent photo of Thuli Phongolo, a South African actress and disc jockey, has created quite a buzz on social media. The photo caught the attention of many users, sparking discussions in the comments section. People immediately noticed something different about her.
It is worth mentioning that this appearance could be one of her first gigs following her previous relationship troubles with her ex-boyfriend, Dj Maphorisa. However, what stood out the most was a peculiar observation made by the guests present at the event. In the photo, Thuli was seen performing on the DJ deck, but many remarked that she seemed to have gained weight and had what appeared to be a baby bulge, leading some to speculate if she might be pregnant.
“Thuli Phongolo is Pregnant”
Shoprite Group Bursary Applications | Open Now
Company/Organisation(s): Shoprite Group, South Africa
Program Location: South Africa
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduates
Nationality: South Africans
Apply Also: Sasol Bursary Programmes for South African Youths 2023
Shoprite Group Bursary Applications | What to Expect
As the largest private sector employer in South Africa, the Group is one of the top graduate employers in the country. In 2022, for the second consecutive year, the retailer was awarded the Gradstar Students’ Choice Award for Retail Employer of Choice, an award voted for by students.
This program is available to students enrolled for degree studies in Criminology, Accounting, Information Technology, E-Commerce, and Retail Business Management.
To be eligible for Shoprite Group Bursary Applications for Academic Students, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a South African citizen
- Applicants must NOT be older than 27 years old
- Applicants must have completed Matric
- Applicants must be studying towards either of these qualifications: BCom Accounting, B.Acc (CA stream)
- Applicants must be in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study or PGDA / CTA
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65%
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum result of 65% for Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation subjects
- Applicants must be studying at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution within South Africa
How-to-Apply: Interested students seeking Shoprite Group Bursary, enrolled for degree studies in Criminology, Accounting, Information Technology, E-Commerce, Retail Business Management, and more can now apply for funding, which covers tuition fees and on-campus accommodation.
Application Deadline: Ongoing