Nefisa Mkhabela, an actress from the show House of Zwide, recently shared her impressive achievements during an interview.
At just 21 years old, she built a house for her mother from scratch and purchased her first car. Nefisa dedicated her entire salary towards constructing the house, making her mother proud and showcasing her kindness.
Nefisa explained that she had no other responsibilities at the time, so she was able to dedicate her entire salary towards building the house. “I was like, ‘build it from scratch. Get everything,’” she said.
Similarly, Paxton Fielies, the winner of Idols SA season 13, has also made her family proud. She embarked on a personal house renovation project and documented her journey on Instagram.
While there is still work to be done, she expressed excitement about getting creative and personalizing the space.
SA Loan Servicer Student Loans 2023/2024
Apply for SA Loan Servicer Student Loans in 2023/2024.
SA Loan Servicer is the company that handles billing and other services on behalf of the Federal Student Loan Aid for federal student loans. They work with students to provide assistance with loan repayment options and other related tasks.
SA Loan Servicer Function:
The SA Loan Servicer Student Loan Authorities help students in the following ways:
- Loan Servicer Assignment
- Identifying Your Servicer
- Whom to Contact for Loan Information
- Contact Information for Loans Not Owned by ED
- Understanding Loan Transfers
- Avoid Paying for Federal Student Loan Assistance
Finding Your Loan Servicer
To find out who your loan servicer is, call the Federal Student Aid Information Center (FSAIC) at 1-800-433-3243.
Loan Servicer Contact Information
- CornerStone: 1-800-663-1662
- FedLoan Servicing (PHEAA): 1-800-699-2908
- Granite State – GSMR: 1-888-556-0022
- Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc.: 1-800-236-4300
- HESC/Edfinancial: 1-855-337-6884
- MOHELA: 1-888-866-4352
- Navient: 1-800-722-1300
- Nelnet: 1-888-486-4722
- OSLA Servicing: 1-866-264-9762
- ECSI: 1-866-313-3797
- Default Resolution Group (also known as Maximus Federal Services, Inc.): 1-800-621-3115 (TTY: 1-877-825-9923 for the deaf or hard of hearing)