Musa Mseleku, a beloved celebrity in South Africa, has made significant achievements in both the business and entertainment industries. Many people recognize him from his popular reality television show, Uthando Nesthembu, where he openly expresses himself and ensures the well-being of his wives, children, and grandchildren, providing them with warm homes and ample care.
Aside from his television endeavors, Musa Mseleku is also a successful entrepreneur, managing several thriving businesses. Additionally, he is a sought-after public speaker, often invited to share his valuable experiences in managing both his household and his ventures at various events.
Recently, during the last season of Uthando Nesthembu, Musa revealed his desire to have a fifth wife, which faced disagreement from two of his current wives. Moreover, a TikTok video surfaced, showing a conversation between Musa and a lady, shedding further light on the situation.
South African National Parks (SANParks) Bursary Programme 2023/2024
Bursary Application Closing Date: 17 August 2023
South African National Parks (SANParks) was established in terms of the National Environmental Management: Protected Areas Act, 2003 (Act No 57 of 2003). The primary mandate of SANParks is to oversee the conservation of South Africa’s biodiversity, landscapes, and associated heritage assets through a system of national parks.
It also aims to ensure that South Africans participate and get involved in biodiversity initiatives and that all its operations have a synergistic existence with neighboring communities for their educational and socioeconomic benefit.
External Bursary Programme
SANParks is inviting aspiring youth entering their first year of undergraduate studies in the 2024 academic year to join our external bursary programme. This bursary scheme is intended to benefit children residing in communities neighboring or adjacent to the National Parks and will be implemented by SANParks from the 2024 academic year.
Fields of Study
The bursary supports various fields of study, including but not limited to:
- Environmental Sciences including Nature Conservation, Environmental management, and Game ranch management
- Tourism studies/Hospitality management
- Community Development and Development studies
- Social Sciences
- Youth development
Comprehensive Bursary Details
Academic merit will be considered during the selection process, as well as the imperative to increase the participation of women, people living with disabilities, and designated groups.
Required Documents for Application
Your application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Motivation letter indicating the reasons for the required bursary and the field of study you are applying for
- A Comprehensive updated CV
- A copy of your certified identity document
- A copy of your certified latest academic record
- Acceptance letter from the registered/accredited public institution of Higher Education (University, TVET, College, University of Technology)
- Proof of residential address
- If receiving a social grant, please attach an affidavit indicating that the income is less than the threshold
NB: Failure to attach these documents will result in your application being null and void.
To apply, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any enquiries, contact email@example.com or call 012 426 5166.
- Opening Date: 17 July 2023
- Closing Date: 17 August 2023
If you have not been contacted by 30 January 2024, consider your application unsuccessful.
Requirements for Recipients
Recipients of the SANParks bursary scheme must meet the following criteria:
- Must be South African citizens.
- Must be learners from communities living adjacent to National Parks as defined in their management plans.
- Must provide proof of application and admission to an accredited institution of Higher Education for eligibility for funding.
- Must be entering post-matric study in 2024.
- The bursary is open to students who are pursuing a qualification in a TVET college.
- Must be youth, aged 18 – 35
- For students currently registered at an Institution of Higher Education, they must have a 100% pass rate to be considered (passed all the courses for which you have registered at the university for the study period already completed).