Mayeni posted a picture with her husband and fans noticed something. Among the fantastic reality shows in Mzansi, Uthando Nesthembu stands out as a favorite. Running for five years, the show has now taken a break to focus on a new reality series named “Ingane zesthembu,” centered around Musa Mseleku’s older children. The spin-off has gained significant popularity and has become a hit among fans.
Khanya Yeni, Musa Mseleku’s second wife, is deeply devoted to her three beautiful children. She shares her love for them on her social media, where she often posts glimpses of their lives. Besides being a loving mother and wife, Khanya is a successful businesswoman. She owns a thriving baking company and also sells dresses, showcasing her elegant clothing line on Instagram, which has garnered much admiration from her followers.
Mayeni posted a picture with her husband and fans noticed something. see what fans noticed below:
Recently, Musa Mseleku shared a picture with Mayeni, which drew attention from fans. Speculations arose that Mayeni might be pregnant, sparking curiosity and excitement among the show’s followers.
Job Opportunity: Gauteng Department of Roads is recruiting General Workers [x6000 posts]
The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport is currently hiring and invites South Africans to apply for various positions in the Roads Maintenance Directorate. The available positions include General Work in roles such as Pothole Patching, Grass Cutting, and EPWP Pointsmen.
- Reference Number: REFS/018875
- Directorate: Roads Maintenance
- Number of Posts: 6000
- Monthly Package: R3080.00 per month
To be eligible for these positions, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be South African citizens with no criminal record
- Should have passed Grade 10
- Must provide a stamped proof of residence
- A comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) is required
- A certified copy of the identity document is mandatory
Selected candidates will be responsible for Pothole Patching, Grass Cutting, or EPWP Pointsmen duties as assigned by the department.
- The Department encourages unemployed youth, women, people with disabilities, and military veterans to apply.
- Applicants who have previously applied in the Nasi Ispani recruitment programme will also be considered for these posts.
- The employer is the Department of Roads and Transport, and the location of the positions is in Johannesburg.
The closing date for applications is 21 July 2023.
- Due to the expected high number of applications, the Department may not be able to acknowledge each application individually.
- If you do not receive any response within three months, please consider your application as not successful.
For any enquiries regarding the application process or more information about the positions, you can contact the Department of Roads and Transport at 011 355 7125.