Controversial sangoma Gogo Maweni has raised concerns about The Queen actor SK Khoza’s alleged failure to pay child maintenance for their son.
In an interview with ZiMoja, the reality TV star expressed frustration with Khoza’s lack of financial support, especially now that he is employed again.
Despite her self-sufficiency, she emphasized that this doesn’t absolve Khoza of his parental responsibilities. Insisting on his obligation, she plans to pursue legal action instead of resorting to traditional methods.
Department of Defence is hiring Personnel Official [x2 vacancies] | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
Vacancy: Personnel Official: Production (Honours and Awards) – 2 posts
Closing Date: 28th August 2023 (Note: Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered)
Reference Number: DHRMAINT/30/27/23
Salary: R202 233 per annum (Level 05)
Centre: Bank of Lisbon, Directorate HR Maintenance, Pretoria
- Minimum grade 12 (NQF Level 4) or equivalent.
- Special Requirements: Computer literacy (MS Word and MS Excel).
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure and customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Administration and Sound Knowledge of Honours and Awards processes.
- Ability to draft submissions and General Orders up to the level of Chief SANDF.
- Ability to obtain a confidential security clearance within 12 months of appointment.
- Obtain approval for awards of clasp/Bars, Decorations, Long and Loyal Service Medals, and PSAP Long and Loyal Service Certificates.
- Maintain a good record filling system, Registration of applications, Unitas Medals, Public Service Act Personnel (Long Service Awards).
- Update Central Awards Register (CAR) and mainframe PERSOL system.
- Refer back default applications to Units and Divisions.
- Submit concept General Order to Chief Personnel Clerk, Staff Officer Two, Honours & Awards, and draft covering letters for distribution to Units and Divisions.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be submitted via post to the following address:
Department of Defence, Directorate Human Resource Maintenance,
Private Bag X976, Pretoria, 0001
Or may be delivered to:
Bank of Lisbon Building, Corner Paul Kruger & Visagie Street, Pretoria.
Applications must include only two documents:
- Completed and signed new Z83 Form (available from any Public Service Department or on the DPSA website: https://www.dpsa.gov.za/newsroom/psvc/)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Certified copies of Identity Document, Grade 12 Certificate, and the highest required qualifications, as well as a driver’s license where necessary, will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to Human Resources on or before the interview date.
Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an evaluation report issued by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Incomplete or unsigned application forms may lead to disqualification during the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the interview date, as communicated by Human Resources.
Applications received after the closing date or not complying with the above instructions will not be considered.
Due to the expected high volume of responses, acknowledgment of applications will not be provided, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
For inquiries about the job description, please contact the indicated person in the post details.
Successful candidates will be appointed on probation for a period of twelve (12) months in accordance with the prescribed rules.
For any further information, please contact:
- Mr. M.T. Mootane Tel No: (012) 339 5607
- Ms. B.T. Nkuna Tel No: (012) 339 5385