South African singer and DJ, Lady Du, is going through a difficult time as she mourns the loss of her brother. Despite her pain, she bravely shared her emotions on her timeline without revealing the circumstances of his passing. Lady Du expressed her sensitivity to death and the unfairness of losing her brother before being able to fulfill her intentions for him. She lovingly bid him farewell, promising to meet again in heaven.
In another heartfelt post, Lady Du conveyed her deep distress and newfound appreciation for spending time with family. She urged everyone to cherish moments with their loved ones, emphasizing that no amount of money can replace such valuable time. Despite her pain, Lady Du vowed to be kinder to herself and those around her, to share God in all her endeavors, and to work even harder in music, her refuge and safe place.
Apply Now: Rand Refinery Graduate Development Programme
About Rand Refinery
Rand Refinery, established in 1920, is a renowned single-site integrated refinery, smelter, and manufacturer of value-added products of precious metals with a strong emphasis on technical assurance. Our century-old heritage is built on principles of integrity, honesty, and excellence in gold refining.
As an LBMA good delivery accredited refinery and one of five LBMA referees globally, we take pride in refining 99% (100,000 kg) of South Africa’s mined gold. Additionally, we have refined over 130,000 kg – 150,000 kg of mined gold from other parts of Africa.
Our accreditations and reputation have enabled South Africa to participate and monetize gold effectively, including collaborating with bullion banks, local bank liquidity, gold-producing countries, and valuable cargo transporters.
What to Expect
When you join Rand Refinery’s Graduate Development Programme, you can expect:
- Working for Africa’s Largest Precious Metals Refiner, Smelter, and Fabricator.
- The Best Practical Learning Environment with a Structured Development Plan.
- On-the-Job Training as a Part of a Customer-Focused Team.
- Regular Feedback and Mentorship.
- Work Readiness Training and Development.
To be eligible for the Rand Refinery Graduate Development Programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Completed Matric Certificate qualification.
- Bachelor of Accounting Degree.
- BA/BCom/BTech/Advanced Diploma in Marketing Management.
- Bachelor of Environmental Health/Science/Engineering.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree:
- Successful completion of the CGISA programme would be advantageous.
- An overall average of at least 70% at tertiary level.
If you meet the above requirements and are eager to embark on an exciting career journey with Africa’s leading precious metals refinery, apply now for the Rand Refinery Graduate Development Programme. Join us in upholding our tradition of excellence and contributing to the thriving precious metals industry.