Lady Zamar, the Love is Blind hitmaker, faced renewed online harassment regarding her past sxual assault charges against ex-boyfriend musician Sjava, nearly three years after the incident. She attempted to share relationship advice on Twitter, stating that a man’s responsibility is to ensure his partner never seeks another man.
In an impassioned post on Twitter, Lady Zamar questioned why she had become a constant target of hate-filled posts despite her best attempts to move on with after the saga.
“Why do you guys hate me so much? how have i become such an easy target for you guys? You guys don’t know me or my full story and you don’t know why i’ve kept quiet for such a long time…you guys have no idea how you break a person.
“I can’t move on from your assumptions of what happened to me… you’ve made your opinions my truth… what’s the end goal of all this hate and why are you so determined to believe a story that’s not even full or mine?… when i try to tell you my truth you guys don’t wanna hear it, when i try to move on you guys attack me. How am i supposed to exist in this space…” she posted.
Henkel IT Internship Opportunities in South Africa
About the Internship Program
Henkel, a renowned company, is offering IT Internship opportunities for eligible candidates in South Africa. This program aims to empower interns to learn and explore their full potential within various opportunities offered by the company.
Craft Your Career at Henkel
At Henkel, interns have the chance to make a difference and shape their careers. They take ownership of projects and assume full responsibility from an early stage. The company’s unique brands and global presence provide interns with countless opportunities to follow their convictions and explore new paths.
- Company/Organization(s): Henkel
- Program Type: Graduate Internship
- Program Location: South Africa
- Program Duration: Not specified
- Available Slot: Not specified
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree
- Nationality: Any nationality
Henkel IT Internship Program | What to Expect
As an intern in the Henkel IT Internship Program, you can expect to be involved in the following responsibilities:
- Set up user hardware and software following Henkel’s standard procedure.
- Configure user’s mobile devices as required.
- Maintain data for contracts with Vodacom, APEX BI, and Ricoh, including device upgrades and replacements.
- Manage master data for software applications in the asset register.
- Participate in team projects.
- Actively engage in required training.
Applicants are expected to meet the following conditions for this internship opportunity:
- Bachelor degree
- Good people and organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service and data entry
Interested candidates seeking to be part of the Henkel IT Internship Program should apply online, as applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
The application deadline for this internship program is ongoing.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
For more information and detailed application guidelines, candidates can click to visit the official website of Henkel.