Skeem Saam actress Samukele Mkhize has stunned Mzansi. Despite being older, she remains a beloved star known for her exceptional talent. She gained fame for her role as Mabuyi in the now-cancelled drama series Isibaya. However, since her exit from the show, she has found success in the role of Khwezi on SABC’s Skeem Saam.
In Skeem Saam, she portrays a cunning and ruthless girlfriend to the ambitious thug Lehasa. The storyline also involves her character claiming that Lehasa is the father of her child, and they are living together as a family.
Recently, some viewers noticed something unusual about her legs in an episode, with speculations of possible Photoshop use. See the photos and reactions below:
Knock knees, kiss madolo scientifically known as “genu valgum,” refer to a condition where a person’s knees touch or come close together while standing, resembling a “kiss kiss” or “madolo” posture. While this condition is relatively common in young children, it usually corrects itself as they grow.
However, in some cases, knock knees can persist into adulthood and may cause discomfort or affect the alignment of the legs. To treat knock knees, individuals should consider a combination of conservative approaches, including regular low-impact exercises to strengthen the muscles around the knees, such as leg raises and inner thigh squeezes.
It’s important to note that treating knock knees requires patience and consistency. By adopting these measures, individuals can improve their leg alignment, alleviate discomfort, and enhance overall leg stability, leading to a more comfortable and active lifestyle.
Transnet is recruiting for Trainee Train Assistant | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
Position: Trainee Train Assistant
Closing Date: 04 August 2023
Location: Beaufort West
Assist the Train Driver in safely and efficiently driving/handling various types of trains to ensure timely and secure transportation of freight/cargo, meeting customer needs and organizational objectives.
- Sign on duty and receive allocated duties for the shift.
- Prepare locomotives and communication equipment.
- Conduct pre-trip preparation of locomotives and the entire train to adhere to safety standards.
- Execute shunting activities according to directives for safe working procedures.
- Assist the train driver en route to ensure smooth movement and predictability of service.
- Comply with safety standards and instructions to maintain motivation and competence.
- Provide prompt feedback to the Train Driver on incidents and deviations along the route.
- Perform various administration duties, including completing the Train journal.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Grade 12 with pure Mathematics and/or Physical Science.
- Willingness to undergo theoretical and practical training to be certified as a Train Assistant.
- Preparedness for periodic medical surveillance and safety behavioral risk assessments.
- Knowledge of various communication systems, locomotive equipment, and train working rules.
- Skills in locomotive handling, time management, and problem-solving.
- Attributes like stress handling, self-management, punctuality, and safety consciousness.
How to Apply:
Applicants from designated groups as per the Employment Equity Plan and Targets will receive preference. Submit applications before the closing date, and any inquiries should be directed to BENTIE.RADEMAN@TRANSNET.NET.
NB: Candidates must meet the minimum inherent health requirements of the job.