DJ Tira and the Qwabe Twins recently found themselves at the center of attention. The twins, Viggy and Virginia, had previously claimed to be virgins at a young age, but their participation in the Reed Dance ceremony raised suspicions. Social media users began speculating about their honesty, and pictures of the twins cozying up to DJ Tira added fuel to the fire.
Rumors of a romantic relationship between DJ Tira and the twins circulated on social media, causing a stir. Although the claims had been circulating for some time, they gained momentum after the twins’ involvement in the Reed Dance. However, DJ Tira addressed the allegations, saying, “There are many painful things said by people on social media, one can’t conform to them. What you can do is live your life in a way that is better for you.”
The Qwabe Twins also spoke out, denying the rumors and expressing their hurt over the false accusations. They participated in the Reed Dance to set the record straight and clear their names. Their collaboration with DJ Tira on the popular song “Hamba” further solidified their rise to fame.
Shoprite Group Bursary Applications: Funding Opportunities
Company/Organization: Shoprite Group, South Africa
Program Location: South Africa
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduates
Nationality: South Africans
The Shoprite Group is pleased to announce the opening of bursary applications for the 2023 and 2024 academic years. This comprehensive bursary program is aimed at supporting high-achieving students in their pursuit of higher education.
In the previous financial year, the Shoprite Group invested over R16 million in its bursary program, benefiting 206 students. The bursaries provided cover tuition fees and on-campus accommodation.
As the largest private sector employer in South Africa, the Shoprite Group is recognized as one of the top graduate employers in the country. It has been awarded the Gradstar Students’ Choice Award for Retail Employer of Choice for two consecutive years, a testament to its commitment to supporting students.
To be eligible for the Shoprite Group Bursary, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Applicants must not be older than 27 years old.
- Applicants must have completed Matric (Grade 12).
- Applicants must be studying towards one of the following qualifications: BCom Accounting, B.Acc (CA stream), Criminology, Information Technology, E-Commerce, Retail Business Management, and more.
- Applicants must be in their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of study or PGDA/CTA.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65%.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum result of 65% for Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation subjects.
- Applicants must be studying at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution within South Africa.
Interested students enrolled in degree studies in the relevant fields mentioned above can apply HERE for the Shoprite Group Bursary. The bursary covers tuition fees and on-campus accommodation.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For more information and to apply, interested applicants are encouraged to visit the official website.
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure funding for your academic journey. Apply now and take a step closer to achieving your educational goals with the support of the Shoprite Group Bursary.