A viral video of Connie Ferguson giving herself forehead kisses has touched the hearts of many in South Africa. The emotional clip of the seasoned actress during her bedtime routine has left people feeling sad for her, considering the loss of her husband, Shona Ferguson. Lasizwe shared the video, which quickly gained attention and sparked empathy for Connie, implying that she may be experiencing loneliness.
In the footage, she demonstrates the act of self-care by giving herself hugs and forehead kisses before going to sleep. The video was shared by Lasizwe, further amplifying the emotional response and the perception that Connie may be feeling lonely.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
Job Opportunity: Drivers (X2 Posts) at Department of Co-operative Governance, Human Settlements and Traditional Affairs in Limpopo
Closing Date: 04 August 2023
Reference Number: COGHSTA 05/23
The Department of Co-operative Governance, Human Settlements, and Traditional Affairs in Limpopo is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Drivers. There are two available posts for this role.
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing transportation services to the Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson of the Secretariat House of Traditional Leaders. This is a contract position linked to the term of office for the Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson.
Salary: R171,537 per annum (Level 04)
- Grade 10 education
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum of 1-2 years proven experience as a Driver
- Availability to occasionally work weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
Core and Process Competencies
- Skills and Knowledge: Understanding of security operations and procedures, good judgment, decision-making ability, high level of discretion, commitment, and reliability, flexible attitude, ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Skills: Good communication, excellent punctuality, and time management
- Transport the Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson daily to their official engagements
- Collect and deliver documents for the Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson
- Maintain the vehicle in a safe and clean condition
- Provide ad-hoc general support function in the office of the Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson
- Keep track of mileage, fuel, and toll expenses
- Maintain knowledge of policies and procedures applicable in the work environment
- Applications should be submitted to the Head of Department at the Department of Co-operative Governance, Human Settlements and Traditional Affairs, Private Bag X9485, Polokwane, 0700, or delivered in person at 28 Market Street (next to UNISA) Registry Office (First floor).
- Applications should include a completed New Z83 form (obtainable from all Public Service Departments or www.dpsa.gov.za), a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, and certified copies of ID, matric certificate, driver’s license, and qualifications (requested from shortlisted candidates only).
- The specific reference number for the post must be quoted.
- Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Ms Monyela Hlokammoni Tel No: (015) 294 2073
- Ms Masha Raisebe Tel No: (015) 294 2068
For further information, please visit the Department’s website: www.coghsta.limpopo.gov.za. The Department reserves the right to make an appointment in respect of the advertised post.