Amapiano producer Busta 929, known as Mfana Thupa, is reportedly dating Paballo Noko, who is 16 years old. Their relationship, which began in 2022, has generated controversy and backlash on social media.
Busta 929 has faced accusations of inappropriate involvement with teenage girls in the past. Despite criticism, he responded by flaunting his new home on social media, seemingly unbothered by the negative comments.
Over the years, Busta has been dragged for being involved with teenage girls and even taking them to his abode.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
Red Cross Jobs: Logistics Intern: Location, Pretoria Post: SARCS04/2020 | Apply Below
Main Purpose of the Job: The Logistics Intern will be responsible for assisting the supply chain team in meeting both departmental and corporate objectives. This individual will have the opportunity to become an instrumental part of the daily supply chain activities, including reporting, analytics, procurement of various items, purchase order creation and maintenance, pricing negotiations, and supplier management.
Key Performance Areas:
- Logistic Activities: Ensure that all logistic activities, warehousing, and transportation related to the proper functioning of the program are carried out safely, correctly, and in good time. Support program departments as and when necessary in activity implementation.
- Packing and Warehousing: Carry out packing, crating, warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment.
- Task Planning and Allocation: Oversee customer-based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements.
- Inventory Management: Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered. Ensure materials are appropriately stored and program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment.
- Equipment and Inventory: Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators. Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply shortages. Manage the repair of equipment and supervise and account for inventory.
- Reporting and Documentation: Carry out annual property inventory and provide other reports in his area of responsibility.
1. Skills Required
Computer skills: To work as a logistics officer, applicants must have a thorough understanding of MS Office applications and logistics software necessary to conduct research and complete routine/moderately complex tasks.
Analytical skills: They must be able to assess moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw logical conclusions.
Interpersonal skills: It is crucial that they can establish and preserve productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect, as well as nurture an effective working relationship with the work team.
Communication skills: Applicants must be able to communicate with various stakeholders, including donors, colleagues, vendors, etc. It is also vital for composing and delivering responses to donors, attending to complex questions in a clear and concise manner, and reporting the status of assigned tasks.
Organizational skills: Logistics officers must be able to plan, prioritize, and manage their own activities and office workflow even when working under tight deadlines.
Client orientation: It is essential that they have a customer focus attitude to regard those to whom services are provided for as customers. Having a customer orientation helps to understand customer requirements, identify clients’ needs, and match them to appropriate solutions, or suggest and implement solutions to customer issues.
Flexibility: Logistics officers must be willing and able to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours.
2. Educational Background
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, or Transportation; Industrial Distribution, Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain Management, or in a related field. It is important that applicants have an understanding of logistics operations and practices. They must also have extensive work experience in logistics or supply chain management tasks, develop logistics plans, policies, and procedures, and provide technical and procedural advice in a broad range of logistics areas.
Remuneration: SARCS offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should provide the following documents:
a) Detailed curriculum vitae b) Three work-related and traceable references c) Certified copy of identity card d) Certified copies of academic certificates e) Certified copy of driver’s license
To Apply: If you consider yourself to be the best candidate for these positions, please send your application letter, together with your CV and work-related references to: firstname.lastname@example.org