Etv’s popular dramas Scandal and House of Zwide have captured the hearts of Mzansi viewers, and it turns out that some of their on-screen stars are also partners in real life.
The surprising news reveals that Aya from Scandal and the talented Nkosi Zwide from House of Zwide are dating and taking their relationship to the next level. Reports suggest that Nkosi recently visited Aya’s parents to pay lobola, indicating that a wedding may be coming soon for the couple. Also recently they were spotted on a date.
Their undeniable chemistry and inspiring partnership have captivated Mzansi, and their relationship continues to serve as an example of love and togetherness.
JOBS| Transnet is recruiting General Workers [x28 posts] | APPLY WITH GRADE 10
Closing date: 14 July 2023
Location: Positions available in Pyramid South, Ermelo, Polokwane, Tzaneen, Witbank, Belfast, Middleburg, Komartipoort, Lydenburg, Nelspruit, Phalaborwa, Mussina, Blue Train, Capital Park, and Koedoespoort
Reference Number: 3002060
The general worker will be responsible for cleaning the Transnet Engineering premises, including sweeping roads, washing dirt, collecting rubble and litter, cutting grass, and controlling vegetation within the premises.
They will also be responsible for maintaining flower beds and lawns, ensuring they are watered and in good condition. The general worker may be assigned other safe tasks within their capabilities around the plant.
- Road and yard cleaning, including washing pavements when required, collecting litter, grass cutting, and vegetation control.
- Watering flower beds and lawns, ensuring they are weed-free and well-maintained.
- Following instructions from the Facilities Supervisor and efficiently rotating between assigned cleaning areas.
- Avoiding wastage of fuel and consumables, contributing to cost-saving initiatives.
- Conducting first-line maintenance and repairs on the irrigation system and reporting faults.
- Working in cooperation with Machinery Operators responsible for grass cutting.
- Performing duties in a safe manner, promoting a safety culture within the team.
- Coming up with innovations and cost-saving initiatives, such as water usage for irrigation and fuel saving.
- Wearing the correct protective clothing while performing duties.
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with Facilities Supervisors and Machinery Operators.
- Managing leave days and coordinating with the Supervisor prior to taking leave.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ability to read and write.
- No working experience required.
- Experience in Garden Services may be advantageous.
- Safety Mindset
- Performance and Delivery driven.
- Relationship Management (Interpersonal Skills)
Applicants should ensure that HR has received their application before the closing date. If no contact is made within 30 days after the closing date, consider the application unsuccessful.
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to NDILISWA.MAKWELA@TRANSNET.NET.
Interested applicants must apply by registering on the Careers section of Transnet through clicking APPLY HERE.